- Dayn Perry wonders what’s next for the Cardinals if they don’t have Chris Carpenter for the 2013 season
- Jenifer Langosch says that the Cardinals have plenty of in-house options to replace Carpenter, at least statistically speaking.
- Bernie Miklasz prepares for life after Chris Carpenter
- Derrick Goold points out how Carpenter was truly the team leader of the Cardinals.
- Joe Lemire also discusses the leadership void that Carpenter leaves with his injury.
- Finally, Joe Strauss writes how the injury of Carp leaves a feeling of finality.
Will be back with much more with the morning news and notes. As you can imagine, it was a pretty crazy day yesterday. I hope we have been helpful in providing the latest updates regarding this whole saga. If you have any questions or would like to have your voice heard, feel free to comment or you can contact me (Steve Hirsch) directly at [email protected]