Cardinals Lose a Heartbreaker to Brewers at Home
- After a great 1st inning of hitting highlighted by a http://danandcharlotte.info/ancient-greece-essay-conclusion/ Ancient Greece Essay Conclusion Randal Grichuk double that plated dentistry personal statement Matt Holliday and view Stephen Piscotty. After that, http://kaya-izolasyon.com/?business-plan-help-wales Yadier Molina singled up the middle to score Grichuk and the Cardinals were off to a hot start and a 3-1 lead.
- dissertation sur la fable corrig Mike Leake failed to hold the lead against a mediocre Brewers lineup in his second start. So far in a Cardinals uniform Leake has been unimpressive. I think it’s safe to say that he has not lived up the $18 million expectation that was placed on him.
- http://medfarmpharmaceuticals.com/?p=edit-my-essay-for-me Brandon Moss came on in the 8th as a pinch hitter and showed off his clutch gene, hitting a game-tying home run. The long ball gave the Redbirds some momentum late in the game, if only for a few moments…
http://pacificcrossroads.net/?buy-college-speeches Brandon Moss got that CLUTCH GENE#STLCardssee url personal statement start
- Then, in the top of the 9th, phd thesis on environmental management Trevor Rosenthal gave up a two-run home run to http://www.3pgroup.it/?law-school-admission-essay-service-optional law school admission essay service optional Domingo Santana. Definitely not typical of the usually dominant closer, but it had some people calling for a closing change. Not saying I agree, but I did see these thoughts on Twitter. Actually, I’ll just leave you with that thought.
- This game stung, but the Cardinals will improve.
dissertation and kimberly anderson Photo Credit to Jasen Vinlove of USA Today Sports